Pinoy Natives: Ginataan

I'm craving some Filipino foods right now! I miss eating pancit, halohalo and ginataan.. I want to cook this sometime this week. I just have to drag Hi-ace first to the markets coz I dunno where to look for the stuff this Filipino recipe needs..



GINATAAN
Cooking time: 1/2 hour


Ingredients
2 coconuts
1 cup sugar
3 saba bananas, sliced crosswise
2 camotes peeled and diced
1 gabi, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup peeled and diced ubi
6 sections mangka cut into strips
3 tablespoon topioca

Procedure:

Grate the coconuts, extract the milk and set aside. Add 2 cups of hot water to the grated coconut and make the second extraction. To the camote, babi, ubi, banana and nangka add the thin coconut milk, sugar and tapioca and bring to boil stirring milk before removing from the fire or use it as topping.


Yummy!

Photo from Carinderia.Net

Post a Comment

0 Comments