Featured Interior: Vintage Yet Fresh Looking

I found this featured in one of my favorite home design blogs - Freshome.  A three bedroom apartment designed in modern style but made more interesting with a mix of vintage elements. I love the furnishings, obviously picked with care and how it was arranged. It looks sooo liveable, and the select vintage decor adds a more interesting spice to the whole thing.




It just shows now that there can be marriage between contemporary and vintage! Personally, I find white walls and modern, contemporary styles much more appealing when mixed with something old and vintage-y. That's why I heart this interior a whole lot!




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 



Post a Comment

0 Comments