One of A Kind Manuscript Rug

I love writing. Though I'm not very good at it, I still keep it up. It's one way of expressing one-self and it helps me get over feelings and grow. So, its quite natural I fell in love with these at first sight...




Joaquim Ruiz Millet designed rug called Manuscrit Rug.

His Manuscrit Rug (2003) is an expression of all of his passions, and features a romantic poem that he wrote in his native Catalan. Featuring the actual handwriting of the designer, the rug is an enlargement of a page in a novel Ruiz Millet is working on. The designer plays with the dual meaning in this piece. On one hand, the rug is visually engaging and functional, while at the same time, it encourages people to walk on his words; a fragment of a work of fiction about power relationships imbued with highly charged eroticism.



Can be ordered from DWR

Post a Comment

2 Comments

It's a beautiful rug! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. :)

Adin B
I definitely love the rug, I've never seen such design like this before, a handwritten? fantastic idea.