Pretty Pendant Lighting Picks

I was looking for some pendant lighting options and ended up browsing one of my top favorite home furnishing sites - DWR or Designs Within Reach. Here's some of my picks. Geometric, modern and minimalist pendant lighting picks. These would be perfect for apartments, smaller houses.

I find myself favoring lighting with minimal designs and those without much elaborate embellishments because they tend to be easier to blend to any type of decor. They are also pretty easy on the eye and doesn't occupy huge spaces.


Superordinate Antler Pendant 4x designed by Jason Miller for Roll and Hill - definitely a conversation piece.


Nelson Crisscross Pear Pendant - simple elegance. Would work well in a residential or commercial space.


Logico Triple Suspension Lamp - curvaceous and very organic look. another conversation piece.


Le Klint 172B Pendant - stylish with a subtle romantic appeal. I would love to have this in my bedroom.


Artichoke Lamp - Glass - very modern and versatile. Place it in your reception, dining room, kitchen, entry way and it'll blend in well.


Zeppelin S1 - unique and has that very feminine appeal.


Onion Pendant designed by Verner Panton - very stylish and I would love the shadow and glowing effect this lighting would bring a room.

Post a Comment

0 Comments