Beddings for Little Girls Below $60

They are cute! and very hard to resist.. Lol! But beddings for kids can easily be outgrown, unless you have dozens of kids, its really a good idea to shop around for good bargains when it comes to beddings. Since I have a little girl, I've been searching online for pretty, cute beddings for her and of course, I need to put out a price ceiling for any purchase I make.

Here's some pretty girls beddings I found from Overstock Home and Garden. I'll be featuring some boys beddings sometime soon, but girl's get to have the spotlight first ;)

Cosmo Girl 'Pretty in Pink' 3-piece Comforter Set - $53.99

Cow Girl Pink 5-piece Bed in a Bag with Sheet Set - $56.99


'Butterfly Flourish' Twin-size Bed in a Bag with Sheet Set - $57.99


Sunny Day Quilt Set - $56.99


Sunny Stripe 3-piece Quilt Set - $39.99

Pink Twister 3-piece Quilt Set - $59.99


Reversible 'Anna' Butterfly Patch 3-piece Quilt Set - $55.99

Gracie Cotton Quilt Set - $36.99

Post a Comment

0 Comments