Great Decor Online Deals @ Home Depot

I love decorating and redecorating. It's costly though if you make it a habit :P. But there are still ways and means to be on budget if you want to bring your home decor to life. For one, be proactive in searching for great deals.

Since I'm constanly blogging about home styling, home decor, home items and home decor finds I might as well include deals I discover online. One store I particularly like browsing for products as well as ideas is the Home Depot. I love their selections plus they have this section for the budget conscious - Home Depot's Great Online Deals.

Here's some of their featured home decor deals:
  • 20% OFF Bali® Special Order Wood and Faux Wood Blinds
    15% OFF All Other Bali® Special Order Window Treatments (Offer valid 7/30/09 through 8/26/09 at participating U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam The Home Depot stores.)
  • 20% OFF Hampton Bay® Special Order Wood and Faux Wood Blinds
    15% OFF All Other Hampton Bay® Special Order Window Treatments
  • $118 Whole House Basic Window Treatment Installation
  • No Payments, No Interest for 6 Months* (Deferred financing for 6 months* any time on purchases of $299 or more made on The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.
    Available Online or In Stores)
Get more details on Home Depot Online Deals here.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Mariam said…
I too love home improvement and decoration. Home Depot is one of my favorite stores to get home decor stuff.