Grocery Tips 1





I used to just drop by the grocery and pick whatever I fancy and I usually end up going over the budget not to mention buying stuff I don't really need. I found this article on a magazine and found that it really works. I now buy exactly what I need with a few savings to boot.


  1. Have a meal plan for the week - It really helps to have a Menu for the Week so you'll know what to purchase and having a meal plan helps me plan healthier meal for my family;
  2. Organize a list - Before leaving for the grocery, I have a list on hand. I can avoid unnecessary purchases and i would surely not forget anything;
  3. Don't forget snack items. - Let me emphasize: HEALTHY SNACK ITEMS. like nuts, popcorn -no cholesterol variety, fruits...
  4. Avoid doing grocery shopping when you are hungry - When I'm hungry I usually buy loads of food, so do your shopping when you're full;
  5. Set a Routine. - Make a schedule. I usually set grocery shopping once a week;
  6. Buy in Season fruits and Vegetables. - You'll save money with this because in-season fruits are more affordable.





Post a Comment

0 Comments