Avalon Communities @ Lexington Hills

A close friend of my husband is going to study in a university somewhere in Boston. Don't ask me the place :), I've never been to US... yet! Anyway, he has been preparing a lot for his post graduate studies and I know it would be a major adjustment for him.

Going abroad for studies is really grueling. Aside from the usual school stuff you have to attend to, you also have to prepare prior to going there. We had been searching online about living in Boston and the communities around it and we found the Avalon communities particularly Lexington apartments looking really top notch.

It's in a premier location, has a great community. Lol! I wish we could stay there someday just for the experience. Hopefully, hubby's friend would have his accommodations settled before he flies out in July.


Post a Comment

0 Comments