What Kind of Coffee Are You?

Whenever I'm in front of my notebook blogging my hours away, I always have coffee on hand. It's a habit and it didn't stop me when I accidentally spilled a cup of black coffee on my other notebook. It's an addictive and when I came across this blogthing test I didn't even try to resist taking the test..

Here's my results..


You Are a Frappacino
At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low


I don't agree with the results though.. I'm more of a black coffee type and don't like too much sugar on my coffee..


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
hi,
how are you, i am a coffee lover and i do agree i drink black coffee all day. and i drink it because i do enjoy it.