Web Hosting Dilemmas

Just a little over a month ago, I bought a domain name and got myself a Philippine-based freelance web host. I paid the annual fee plus the domain registration fee and after a 24 hours, voila! my domain and site is already active. But if you think that everything has been rosy since then, you've got to have another think coming. There are times I can't access my control panel and just about a week ago my web hosts' sites cannot be access and the only way support can be accessed is by sending email.

Now I'm regretting my impetuous decision. Since I'm new at this web and blogging things I didn't even consider researching for the best web hosting services available. I simply looked at the price they offered and jumped at it! Talk about impulsiveness..

As a blogger or any website owner, of course I want my site to always be up for editing and more so for my site visitors. Good web hosting services not only means it should be affordable but it should always be up and always with good backup. And take into consideration also the presence of a good and reliable technical support.

I'm now planning to have a new site (something to do with entertainment..) and I certainly don't want to repeat the same mistake. This time I have to get myself the best web hosting around.

Post a Comment

0 Comments