Feast for the Eyes - More KL Stuff...

A great fondness for details...I guess that would explain why I always get left behind when I'm on travel. Getting hooked with the sma... thumbnail 1 summary
A great fondness for details...I guess that would explain why I always get left behind when I'm on travel. Getting hooked with the smallest detail or staring at something that fascinates me...that's a hobby for me. One of the things I take pleasure in...

My recent trip to Malaysia provided a feast for my eyes again... I just love Muslim architecture and you'll get loads of them there, not to mention things that are distinctly Malaysian. Pictures above are from lobby and facade of Menara KL Tower.




Little Tea House -- really pretty..see the wall prints and the furnishings all made of cherrywood... another thing, I was hooked at gold-colored "jars" (im not sure how its called, but then its fascinating!)

Little Chinese-style stalls inside Suria KLCC..pretty, isn't it?

Saw this in flower shops near Pasar Seni, each rosebud is wrapped with foam-like wrap to protect the petals...


This is one of my faves! Heavily carved window shade. Its glass underneath. The details are just amazing and I spent a good time staring at them :) (in a staff/guardhouse - park near Suria KLCC)




No comments

Follow us