More Blog Writing Opportunities with Snapbomb

I've been feeling a bit lazy since yesterday and I actually spent the whole day yesterday playing in the arcade with my daughter.. I think my writing creativity (as if I have any- my brother is saying lol!) just went ptfft! So I decided to give myself sometime to relax and not think about what my next post will be.

Feeling a little recharged I checked out Snapbomb for some blog advertising to write about. I've actually signed up for this a couple of months back but I forgot about it since I was really busy setting up my other two blogs. 

So what exactly is Snapbomb? If Snapbomb is a girl, a guy would definitely take a second look. The name itself is intriguing. It is actually a blog marketing and advertising site where bloggers like me would get the opportunity to express our opinions on different matters and earning while we are doing that. And the site doesn't disappoint in terms of aesthetics and of course functionality, just take a look at the screenshot below. I really prefer sites like this, very easy to navigate yet easy on the eyes too!








Joining is really easy, visit Snapbomb, add your blog/s, then add the tracking script to your blogs, wait a couple of hours and voila! you'll have your blog value right there. Next thing to do is to find an opportunity  that would best match your blog, create a post and you're on your way to earning your first Snapbomb income.

With regards to payment, they send payments via Paypal on the 5th of each month. And another great thing, there is no minimum payment required so you can get your work's worth without waiting for it to reach a certain amount.



Post a Comment

0 Comments