Part-time Jobs: Suggestions


"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." - Newt Gingrich


I've been a full-time housewife for about 3 years now, since my child turned one. It was a hard decision considering that times are hard now and a two-income household is much preferred. But I had no regrets since I get to spend loads of time with my child and enjoy all her firsts. Around this time though, she's about to be in pre-school, so I have a lot of time in my hands, driving me to look for part-time jobs...


  1. Start a business - this is the option I chose. If you have a special skill, or you like making crafts, cooking, then sell it! I started my own fashion accessory business a year ago and its now a great help for me. It can actually pay my house bills now so I get to save some.
  2. Teaching - give tutorials...My cousin does part-time tutorials and she can actually earn around P1500- P2000 per week. You can get referrals if you have friends who work in schools, from your neighborhood...
  3. Sales - sell cosmetics, insurance, real estate, clothes and a whole lot of direct seller options. Choose the one you are most interested in.
  4. Freelance Writing - if you have a talent for writing, then make a go with this option. You can submit articles/reviews for magazines, websites.
  5. Performing Arts - be a choreographer, host, deejay, singer...
It'll be really difficult at first but then if you're good at what you do and persevere, then everything will pay off in the end. :)




Post a Comment

0 Comments