Unique Chandeliers for the Dining Room

Or the kitchen too. I loooove Anthropolgie.com and I find myself lurking around this site more often than I would care to admit. They just has this totally unique and whimsical look that draws me in. Here's one very unique find for today.


Eat, Drink And Be Merry Chandelier

An elegant art installation for your dining room or kitchen, this collection of vintage silverware creates a sparkling centerpiece. Handcrafted by Jose Esteves for Interieurs, each chandelier is exquisitely unique.


Tea Time Chandelier

Cake Vintage's designer Robbie Cook rounded up a plethora of tea party essentials to create this dramatic dining room focal point, which begs us to ask the question, "Why not serve tea on the ceiling?" Eighteen vintage teacups dangle from an arrangement of vintage silver serving trays, utensils and the teapot itself, as seven lights illuminate the scene.

Post a Comment

0 Comments