Pretty Glittery Holiday Ornaments from Pottery Barn

I think if I’m asked to pick my top 5 online home decor store, then PotteryBarn would be on the top 3! I just love this store and I could spend hours just browsing their products categories.

And I’ll also let you in a secret. I still have to finish decorating our house. Lol! I know its a week before Christmas but I was just too busy. So I was looking up ornaments online and some holiday decor ideas, and here some Christmas ornaments that I loved at PotteryBarn.

Gold Scenic Ball Ornament

1_gold scenic ball christmas ornament

German Glitter "Give Love" Ornament

1_give love christmas ornament

Wood Double Ball Finial Ornament

1_wood ball finial christmas ornament

Paper Music Ball Ornament

1_paper music ball christmas ornament

Music Disc Ornament

1_music disc christmas ornament

Wire Birdcage Ornament

1_wire birdcage

Bird Decoupage Ornaments, Set Of 4

bird decoupage christmas ornament

German Glitter Music Star Tree Topper

1_star tree topper christmas ornament

Post a Comment

0 Comments