Understated and Uber Pretty Duvet Covers from WestElm

How I love this! I'm pretty obsessive about collecting beddings, something I probably got from my mom who is an obsessive collector of bedsheets, duvets, pillowcases and quilts. I love duvets with elegant, simple prints and lovely neutral colors.

I've had a grand time again exploring one uber lovely online shop WestElm and searching through their duvet and quilt collection. Here's just some of my picks.. I love these coz they can easily match up any decor. I'm simply not into beddings in explosive colors since I usually think of my bed and bedroom as a place to relax and unwind. So I prefer really toned-down shades and prints..

Vintage Bird Duvet Cover + Shams - I seriously want this!!! Lovely minimalist and would work well for a guy or a girl's room..



Ethnic Embroidered Duvet Cover + Shams - Err, I'm known to favor contemporary geometric lines so no wonder this made it here.. Love it!




Pyramid Duvet Cover + Shams - Mix and match with items in a lighter or darker shade and you've got a winner here.



Square-Tuck Duvet + Shams - simple and very very elegant..I just love the one in sage.







Reversible Retro Plaid Duvet + Shams - don't you just love plaid prints? I do! They are just so retro and hip!


Post a Comment

0 Comments