Pretty Home Accessory Find: Butterfly Clock

Weeee! That is so pretty! It was actually my daughter, Chinkee who noticed this. I usually browse and she has this habit of looking over my shoulders then she'd go, wheeee! whenever she sees something nice and interesting. And I could well understand why, its just perfectly pretty and great home decor and home accessory especially for girls rooms..

 



It's a time piece and a wall art in one. Comes in four separate pieces so get creative with the arrangements. Made of lacquered steel and available in four colors - pink, green, white and black.

Check it out at Generate Design.

Comments

jerry said…
This is a great post. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advice. I get less comment than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.

study abroad