Wish I have Direct TV

Watching CNN or other news channel is a daily habit for me. Fortunately, cable TV here in Phnom Penh is affordable. The only complaint I've got is the number of channels they have. Most cable TV providers offer some 60+ channels. They have CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Singapore's Channel News Asia but all the rest are channels I could barely understand. Mostly Chinese, Thai, and India channels.

I don't know if Direct TV is available here or not. I've been seeing a lot of satellite dish equipments for sale but I'm not sure what is that for. I also heard of a new company (D-TV Star?) that will soon offer Directv, I hope this is true and I'd like to see what are the channels included and if it's good and the price is right I might go for it.

Why am I gabbing about direct tv? Well, I've been hearing good review about this particular service. You get high-definition, clearer reception so the viewing experience is definitely good. You also get scores of channels to choose from and most say its more affordable. This service is now the trend and the popular choice for TV viewing in the US cities and states like Direct TV in New York, Texas, Florida, etc.

I'm hoping it'll soon be available here in Phnom Penh, and if it comes, I'll probably be one of the first in line to get a subscription.


Post a Comment

0 Comments