Stemware Racks..


My mom and my sister has a good-sized collection of wine glasses and they are forever running out of wine glass racks to store them. Both of them share the passion for collecting kitchen knick knacks, with my mom favoring plates, silverwave, cookware sets and other glassware while my sister mostly goes for wine and stem glasses.

A couple of months ago, my mother had another bunch of kitchen cabinets custom-made including glass stemware rack, where most of their collection not on display can be stored safely.

It's just fortunate our kitchen is huge with lots of spaces to place storage areas but I'm sure after a few years they would run out of places again. I was suggesting they add a bar area with a hanging glass rack or a wall stemware rack to add a nice touch plus if they are entertaining, then the glassing can easily be within reach.

I was browsing online for some ideas on wall-mounted or hanging glassware racks and I came across the site GlassStemRacks.com and I found their inventory particularly impressive. Here are my picks..


Post a Comment

0 Comments