Online Furniture Shop: FurnitureFromHome

One of the websites I am always on the lookout for are those that specialize in home, office and garden furnishings. I've stumbled upon fabulous sites and discovered furnishings that are unique and deals you can only find online.

Here's one again, Legends Furniture Online. They have a pretty impressive inventory and the website offer really easy navigation and great browsing experience. They have categorized products in a way that it is easy to go and find what you are looking for.. The only complaint I have is that each product page doesn't highlight the product image much, although you can click on it to zoom but I really believe online furniture shops should have their product image prominently displayed on the page instead of on the sidebars.

What particularly impressed me with this site is their fabulous collection of contemporary dinnettes, home office furniture, luxurious living room sets, canopy beds, and great home entertainment center displays.


If you are also on the lookout for four-poster beds, plus other kinds of bedroom furnishings and hard-to-find storage beds, this is one of places online that I'd recommed you take a look at.

I also like that they feature testimonials from previous customers in every product page. Plus they also have links to volume discount information for each product.Oh, and did I mention they I love the total look of the site? Do check them out..

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Searching to Buy Office Furniture at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com.