JKAdams: Fab Racks and Wooden Kitchen Products

The kitchen is one of my favorite places in the house and I also love fixing it up and I am particularly passionate about kitchen and cooking equipments, utensils and fixtures.

Hubby and I both like collecting wines and here in Phnom Penh, wines are really cheap (custom duties and taxes are lower :P) and there are a lot of wine emporiums around with good selection of wines. We have a number of wines already and I thinking of having a wine rack customized so I've been browsing the net for a good design and I came across jk adams website featuring fabulous kitchen equipments and fixtures and I'm particularly taken with this jk adams wine rack. Definitely striking and would make a wonderful addition to my kitchen..



I'm also learning to cook some Cambodian dishes and one thing I've noticed about this particular cuisine is the use of fresh and spices. Spices is one of the things you need to have to good really good Cambodian dishes and this jk adams spice rack would surely come in handy.




Now, I'm really drooling over these lovely kitchen items and I'm itching to go shopping..

Post a Comment

0 Comments