Furniture Finds: Three Piece Loft Bed

We're planning to add an additional room in our house for our daughter but the space is quite limited. So I've been searching out for loft bed designs which are compact, functional but it should look nice too.

I saw this Coaster Madison Three Piece Loft Bed and I just find it totally nice. I just want to have a different color though so I might need to have one customized. But I like the functionality these presents and also the storage spaces the design provides. It includes the top bunk, ladder, storage drawers and book shelves. Also features soft profile molding for all rounded corners, metal drawer glides and metal drawer pulls. Dimensions (inches) - 86" H x 44" W x 86" D.

Definitely a good furniture pick for kids who does have a lot of clutter and need a lot of storage and organized spaces. Another plus is its price - Only $440! Want to grab one now? Check it out @ Bedroom FurnitureNMore.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

I really like the style of this bunk bed. It is functional and looks great at the same time!

<3 Lindsay
Liza said…
glad you agree. its really is functional and saves a lot of space too..