Shopping for Kitchen and Dining Things..


I'm getting a bit frustrated here. For some weeks now I've been scouring Phnom Penh's supermarkets and I even ventured to markets just to look for my requisite kitchen gadgets and other kitchen and dining accessories.

Sad to say the choices here are so limited though some of the well known brands are around but still the styles and the items are limited. I guess I have to forego buying some bakeware coz I've been checking the supermarket shelves, they don't have much in terms of baking ingredients anyway. Here people are not so much into baked goodies and the dairy products are limited as well.

I have just settled for the essentials first like the pots and pans, small kitchen appliances and other gadgets and as for the rest I could not find here, I'll probably shop when I go home to Manila or if we go to Bangkok or Singapore next time. Or if not I'll look into buying this stuff online but well just wait and see if the shipping costs would not be too much..



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
When you need to save money, you should always stop at ClickMyCoupons.com first to find all the latest discounts from top stores.