I Want it Green!

We are now more or less done with furnishing our house and on the start of the new year were all set to fix the front of our house. Of course, I'd want to have some decorative planters. I grew up with both parents who are so into gardening so we have lots of indoor and outdoor planters in my childhood home.

I guess one of the reasons why I want a lot of plants in our new home is just to make me feel more at home and miss my family less. Plants also give any place a really cool ambiance and a unique feel so I want a lot of greens in our place. The only constraint is that our place now has such a limited space so we really have to choose with care which garden planters to use to maximize the space yet still manage to look creative, unique and organized.


Initially I wanted to have some window planters like the one above but our space as well as the layouts really are a problem. So we have decided to have something like this...



This type of standing planters is really flexible and can be easily be moved around to suit the space requirements. We're also thinking of planting Chinese bamboo along the fences coz I kinda like the sound it makes when the breeze passes through it. But I'm not sure if it will complement the other plants we already have. Hmmm, I'm getting really excited now on how everything will come out..

Post a Comment

0 Comments