On Having Four Eyes..

When I was in college I swore I won't ever find myself wearing eyeglasses. I felt like it would make me look all the more dorky and nerd. The commute from school to our home too discouraged me from getting a good frame even if I needed one.

A few years after I would always feel dizzy and would have frequent headaches so I could not postpone it any longer. I went to see an optometrist and thankfully I don't have anything seriously wrong with my sight.

The doctor warned though that I needed glasses to protect my eyes from being so strained as I work long hours in from of the computer and I also work handcrafting jewelries. Just so my eyesight would be protected I had to get a pair of eyeglasses. Initially I thought it would really be a bother and cumbersome but I just needed to adjust to using it. Now, I don't feel comfortable without having it with me.

Having a good eyesight is really important and its best to take care of it that regret it later. And with really stylish frames coming out now, I don't really have fears now of looking dorky..





Post a Comment

1 Comments

Eyeglasses said…
Another effective way to prevent future serious eye diseases is by adding foods that are rich in vitamins A, E and C to boost your eyes' health.