Lighting Up..

Sundays are usually our cleaning day. This time it was the light fixtures that got better end of my feather duster. Whenever I clean its usually the clutter, the walls, the cabinets, the floor that gets my usual attention.

Lighting fixtures usually escapes my notice coz most of them except for lamps are fixed and it doesn't accumulate dust and clutter as much as other fixtures. But I since I've been cleaning all the rest of the house the past few weeks, I picked the lighting fixtures and lamps to clean out.

I had to be careful cleaning all the lamps because most are really fragile. If you're cleaning ceiling light fixtures and other light which cannot be unplugged, make sure your circuit breaker. Better be safe. Give the kitchen light fixtures more attention. I noticed they are dirtier than light fixtures located at the living room and bedroom areas probably because of dust and grease from the stove.

After a day of dusting and cleaning I guess I deserve some beauty sleep now..

Post a Comment

0 Comments