Want More Readers? Try Out Wowzio Widgets!

I've been using the good old feedjit widgets in my other sites to check out my live traffic as well as feature popular content. I know that a lot of bloggers are also using similar widgets and it does help in getting more readers.

Though feedjit widgets serves its purpose at times I just wish I could customize these widgets to best suit my blog theme and also bloggers are limited to showing just the live traffic feed, live traffic map, live recommended reading, and live page popularity.



Then I stumbled upon Wowzio and they did gave me what I needed. Wowzio beta is a free widget building service, they only require bloggers to keep the 'Grab this Widget' and the 'by Wowzio' attribution links, found at the bottom of the widget you created. I like being able to customize the look and feel of your widget to match your template and they also have the the Auto-Fit feature that sizesthe widgets to the size of its container.

Site owners also have different widget options. If you have a photo blog or just a site with lots of attractive photos, you can use the slideshow, panoramic slideshow and photo gallery to help you showcase your blog images. You can live activity and feed content widget to highlight your posts and they also have the tag cloud widget.

Have multiple blogs? You can actually integrate 15 feeds in each widget you create. This is really great so you can one widget for all you blogs. :) Building and widget installation is so easy as long as your blog is javascript enabled you'll have no worries.


Do try it out..



Post a Comment

0 Comments