I just said goodbye to Bidvertiser..

For the past 6 months, I've been experimenting with different ads and advertisers that would work best for my blogs. I have chosen Bidvertiser and had been displaying their ads on this blog, Pinaywifespeaks, CelebrityAdsOnline, Laugh Out Loud, Blogger Template Frenzy and CelebritySphere.

I was interested with the Bidvertiser system of having advertisers bid against each other for your ad space, while their 3rd generation bidding-based ad serving system will always display the highest bidders, those that will generate the maximum revenue for your advertising space. An added attraction is their policy of allowing more than three ads on each page.

Except for the last two sites which are still new and on tweaking stages, all the other sites have a regular daily traffic, 180-200 unique on average. So I had Bidvertiser working on these sites but for the past 6 months nothing was happening and last week I just realized that I was wasting some valuable ad spaces. I mean if I added Project Wonderful ad slots on those spaces I would have been earning even if its just cents. Bidvertiser would probably do well with MMO sites but it wasn't working for me so I had to say goodbye.

Just recently, I removed all Bidvertiser ads and tried out Chitika and in less than a week I was seeing clicks and revenue. Now I wonder what was wrong with Bidvertiser when others like Adsense and Chitika are working fairly well for me?

Post a Comment

0 Comments