A Fitness Step-Counter Footwear

I've seen my mom using a pedometer. She says it's to count the steps she makes each day and it actually motivates her to walk more and target a certain amount. The pedometer is a cool and small gadget you just attach to your belt and it measures each step you make. Everyday she targets at least 10,000 steps and it looks really fun.

Here now is flashy fitness footwear step counter I saw online. I dunno how many steps I can actually take if I use this one but if I do manage to walk in them, they’ll keep track of every step I take with their built in counter. Perfect for the calorie-counting woman who doesn’t want to sacrifice style for while tracking miles walked!


I'm not sure I could get anywhere far wearing this and if and when I am coerced into wearing this, well I would require a chauffeur driving me back and forth and a band-aid just to make sure I could still get back. Lol! Trends and fashion at times really amaze me!





Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a wicked, wicked shoe!
JO said…
i could never wear that shoes!