6 Cool Outdoor Ads

I love ads! Creative and not so boring ads.. At times, I could just browse endlessly for cool and noteworthy ads. I even have a blog site featuring mainly celebrity ads. If I could go back to school I'd definitely go for an marketing/advertising major! :) Here some of my picks of cool outdoor ads.


A life-sized mannequin is sitting above a billboard that reads, “From up here, I can see BMW of Bridgeport.”

Ikea on wheels. Ain't this awesome?

A bus shelter that looks like the front counter of a McDonalds.. I love this idea.. After a few minutes standing in this bus stop, I'd be wanting to grab a McDonald's meal..


Giant Nike soccer ball bursting out of a building. Simply very clever!


A giant Ravensburger Puzzle box with an image of the White House popping out from a pile of rubble. This is so eye catching! Just how an ad should be..



Post a Comment

3 Comments

foongpc said…
Wow! I like the giant Nike ball! Creative advertising!
Anonymous said…
hi foongpc, nice isn't it.. i was really wondering how they made it looks so real.. the building even looks like it has cracks on the side from the "impact"..
foongpc said…
Yes, how on earth they did it? It's so real! I'm copying this photo and keeping it cos it's a gem!