Some Thoughts and Quotes on Jesus Christ

In time for the Holy Week.. a few quotes to reflect on...


In every pang that rends the heart
The Man of Sorrows has a part.
~Michael Bruce



I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are very wise and very beautiful; but I never read in either of them: "Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden." ~St Augustine



The King of love my Shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His
And He is mine forever.
~Henry William Baker



Had Christ the death of death to death
Not given death by dying,
The gates of life had never been
To mortals open lying.
~Author Unknown

The dying Jesus is the evidence of God's anger toward sin; but the living Jesus is the proof of God's love and forgiveness. ~Lorenz Eifert







Post a Comment

0 Comments