Blog Picks of the Week




Here's my latest blog picks.. Discovered from entrecard/mybloglog/blogcatalog site hoppings.. These sites are worth checking out, seriously.

  • Elliptical Thoughts - beautiful and inspiring writing. I love reading this blog so I think you would too.
  • The Man Room Blog - designs, rooms, lofts.. if you're a design junkie or simply someone who enjoys good design, then do drop by this blog.
  • All Cute Cats - cats and kittens in various forms.. this one has my daughter hooked!
  • Dosh Dosh - Internet Marketing and Social Media - this blog is a must-visit for a newbie blogger. Even a seasoned blogger could learn a thing or two from this blog. This was one of the blogs that inspired me to let go of my trepidations and start blabbering, I mean, blogging.
  • Everything and Everywhere - my favorite travel blog. Reading this makes me feel like I've been to those places too. This guy has been traveling for 12 months and had been to 34 countries already.. Travel bugs, this site is a must visit!

Post a Comment

0 Comments