What My Stars Say About Me?

I'm not really so much into horoscopes and supernatural stuff but just for the sake of fun, I've checked out what my "stars" say about me.. I think if you want to start on a positive note you'll do well if you check this out..




fun quiz for myspace profile and blog
  • Caring and kind. Smart. Attractive Personality - haha I wouldn't dare disagree with this!
  • Sexy - :P so true... ( I wish...)
  • Center of attention. High Appeal - well, at times... that's me.. (pakyeme effect!)
  • Has the last word - that was before being married. now I've learned to "compromise".
  • Affectionate, shy and reserved - yep.. mostly to those I really care about.
  • Secretive - its really fun if you hold a little "something" to yourself. It adds to the air of mystery around you.
  • Naturally honest - true. I'm always bothered and sensitive towards dishonesty.
  • Generous and sympathetic - hmmm.. at times yes..
  • Loves peace and serenity - well, who doesn't?
  • Sensitive to others - I'm almost always attuned to others around me except when I'm sick.
  • Great kisser.. don't know. I haven't tried to kiss myself. its physically impossible.
  • Easily angered. - true. but I can just as easily mellow down.
  • Trustworthy - this one I take pride in. I really can keep secrets.
  • Appreciative and returns kindness - I think most people are. Kindness begets kindness..
  • Observant and assesses others - I'm usually withdrawn and observant at first meetings. I'd like assessing others first before I thaw..






Post a Comment

0 Comments