Weekend Project: D-I-Y Wall Decor

Here's what we did today...



I wanted to hang some frames on my daughter's room and when I checked out the malls most of the stuff I liked were a bit pricey so we decided to make it a weekend project with my kiddo. The frames are from Divisoria, for only P40! I bought 6 pcs so I could cover more of the wall with pictures.

Next step is to choose the picture. My daughter has a lot of framed pictures bedside drawer so we decided to use Anne Geddes pictures of babies. I just find them so adorable. With just a photo paper and a colored printer, we have, voila! High quality pictures for our frames.. (btw, I edited the pictures and adjusted it to grayscale since I wanted it to have a "newspaper print" look. I've also tried sepia to make it look antiquated.

Once photo is ready, just place on frame and hang it anywhere you want. You can also print quotes with nice borders and put in frame.. Less cost, but it looks nice too..





Post a Comment

0 Comments