Pinaywife's Newest Kitchen Pal


My family just loves pasta. It's great coz I really don't have to rack my brains on what to prepare whenever their having their "regular hunger pangs". The downside is that they actually expect me to whip up their fave pasta in a few minutes.

Though I love to cook, I don't really have loads of time to prepare complicated pasta recipes. I don't have a house helper since mid-2007 so most of the housework plus my child plus work so cooking for me should be as fast as I can muster. Lack of time though is not an excuse for me not to prepare delicious meals for my family. When I came across McCormick's Pasta Sauce Mix you can surely imagine my pleasure in finding this recipe mix. It has a lot of flavors and in just a couple of minutes you can whip up your favorite pasta. Just saute some mushrooms, seafoods, hotdogs or whatever you fancy then add cooked pasta and mix!

It makes cooking pasta a breeze! Just great for merienda and if your unexpected guests well, this is a great help. And if you're wondering how it tastes? It's absolutely yummy and you have a wide range of tastes to choose from. I personally love the Pesto Sauce Mix. Try it with shrimps..

I'm now sounding like an ad..But then I'd really recommend this product to busy mom's like me. :)





Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
I've tried those, ok naman. Yun nga lang iba talaga ang home cooking ;)

Happy weekend.
i've yet to try my carbonara mix. bought it two weeks ago, haven't used it yet... excited here....