Is He Prettier Than Me?


Was checking out our bathroom caddy for my foot soak when it just struck me that, hey! my husband actually owns a lot of beauty stuff...I was just wondering coz when it comes to vanity, what comes first to mind are women, women and women.

Even my brother has more colognes/perfumes to his name than I have. I am not complaining though. I'm actually glad the men in my life are conscious of how they look and smell :) just so long as they don't overdo it.

Now I don't want to be outdone so I checked out blogthings for some test to see if my hubby is indeed vainer than me. Well, the test says - He's about as Pretty as Me! - Now I can live with that :P


While your guy isn't straight out of GQ, he's a bit of a pretty boy.
And he enjoys an indie movie from time to time... so what?
You've got the best of both worlds, girlfriend - a manly guy who understands women.
Just make sure that he spends more on your dates than the salon.






Post a Comment

0 Comments