How Did My Year Rate?

I'm too sleepy now to practice my typing skills so I guess I have to call it a day...but before I say adios, I have to take a test from ... thumbnail 1 summary
I'm too sleepy now to practice my typing skills so I guess I have to call it a day...but before I say adios, I have to take a test from blogthings, just to see how well did i do last year...

and surprisingly is says...


You Had a Fantastic Year!


Compared to most years, last year was definitely great.
Overall, you're living a much better life than you were twelve months ago.
And nothing is a better mark of a good year.
Here's to hoping next year is even better!

1 comment

ellen said...

hello there pinay wife...thanks for dropping by ..hope u can link me too...http://ellenheartbeats .blogspot.com

Follow us