Fashion Accessories

I am full-time wife and mom to 4-year Chinkee and 2 years ago I gave "birth" to a second baby... My fashion accessories business, ... thumbnail 1 summary
I am full-time wife and mom to 4-year Chinkee and 2 years ago I gave "birth" to a second baby... My fashion accessories business, francinecreates. I personally design affordable yet fashionable accessories and sell them online.

It all started out as a hobby... I used to make stuff for myself, I've always wanted to look distinct and accessorizing is a great way to achieve this. Whenever I go shopping for accessories I was always in a bind coz a lot the choices in the market are either too expensive and so out of the world (I mean the kind celebrities wear, definitely not everyday casual stuff) or cheap but too tacky and you'll see a lot of people wearing the same design...So I started making accessories for myself, my mom and my sister. Then friends started bugging me to personalize accessories for them, hence my decision to start a home-based business- francinecreates.

I'm thankful I got into this coz it allows me to stay home with my child, do housework and still earn. I can dictate my hours and I don't have to dress up and travel to work! Here's what I've been busy with the past few days...Just a peek at some of my latest items... Now, if I could just get around to updating my catalogue and my site... :)




For more of my items, check out my site: francinecreates






No comments

Follow us