Posting...at last!

Lets see.. its been around a month and a few days since I last posted something in here as well as my other blogs. :) Ive got a lot of excuses...been to the province to be with my parents for the holidays, Christmas is a very busy time, been doing shopping and spent a lot of time in the kitchen (cooking! not eating ^_-), after the holidays went out of the country to meet up with my husband and have a little time to ourselves.
Well, now its back to work! I have to update a multitude of blogs, my business website, have to attend to some clients and their orders... The list is endless and I just feel great! And oh, its almost Chinese New Year and my husband is planning for us to have a party...
Now these leaves me wondering, with all these things to do, not to mention taking care of my daughter and doing lots of housework, how come I haven't even lost an inch from my waistline?

Post a Comment

0 Comments