What is On My Mind . . .


SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND
DON'T CHANGE IT

1. you and your ex? - both suffering from a case of amnesia

2. I am listening to - myself :)

3. Maybe I should - take some time off ?

4 . I love - my daughter so much!

5. I don't understand - dishonest people, scammers out to just take advantage of others...

6. I have lost respect for - Trillanes :(

7. I last ate- roasted chicken in teriyaki flavor

8. The meaning of my display name - just describes me. I'm a proud Pinay and I'm a proud wife!

IS YOUR/ARE YOU
1. Is your hair wet - not anymore.

2. Is your cell phone right by you? - always.

3. Do you miss someone? - yes, so much!

5. Are you tired? - yes I am, but I enjoy being tired than being idle.

6. Are you wearing pajamas? - nope, shorts.

7. Are you mad? - nope.

8 . Are you upset? - a little. some concerns with my business.

HA VE YOU
1. Recently done anything you regret? - yes!

2. Ever lied? - yep.

3. Have you ever kicked someone? - haven't.. maybe I should to get rid of some tension :)

5 . Ever tripped over your own feet? - yes! hehe I am a klutz.


TODAY HAVE YOU:

1. Have you cursed? - nope. I don't make a habit of that.


2. Have you gotten mad at someone? - yes.

RANDOM Q:

Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
- yes!

Do you have any siblings?
- yes.

Do you want children?
- yes. already have one and want to have at least 2 more.

Do you smile often?
- yes

Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? - Nope.


Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
- my sister's bed. its so comfy.

What were you doing at 7pmyesterday?
- doing my groceries. i usually do it night time :)




Post a Comment

0 Comments