Two Things Tag

Pink Shoelace has this tag on her blog and I just couldn't help myself from grabbing it and writing my thoughts.

1. Two names I go by: My family calls me LISA and my friends mostly calls me LUI.
2. Two things I am wearing right now: purple haltered shirt and white shorts
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: :) i'm lucky to have love and respect (with my hubby)
4. Two things I like to do: read and shop!
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: my husband beside me (he's out of the country!) and lots of shopping money...
6. Two things I did last night: worked on my accessories orders and checked my mail
7. Two things I ate today: coffee and peanut butter sandwich
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: working on my accessories biz again and visit the bank
10. Two favourite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and Holy Week
12. Two favourite beverages: Coffee and Pineapple Juice
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I am obsessive compulsive at times and a homebody (really!)
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Customer Care Officer and Affairs Coordinator for an LGU
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Sleepless in Seattle and A Beautiful Mind.
16. Two places I have lived: Albay and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
17. Two of my favourite food: Pasta and French Fries
18. Two places I would rather be right now: with my husband in Cambodia and in Albay with my family

I'm passing the tags now to my new blogging friends, Liza, Simple Pleasures, Mykiru, Butchay...




Post a Comment

0 Comments