Hip Hop Abs


Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

Some of my friends have been raving about the Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T., the latest fitness program to hit the market. Well I must say I really want to try this out since the idea behind this program is to dance your way to have a great body.

This is actually the type of program that I like. They tell me its lively, with step by step instruction, with upbeat music, and great moves. I tried to do yoga and pilates but I failed miserably because I like to have a little noise when I'm working out.

Is this already available here in the Philippines? I saw an ad in sulit.ph offering this. Have you guys tried this already? If you have can you please share your experience with us? There are actually a lot of satisfied Hip Hoppers...



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Audrey said…
Got here through the Mom Blogs. I like your little quotes before each post. It's like a summary of what you are going to say.
Hmmm... keeping fit? I should but I don't. Just too lazy and that's the typical me! :(