Christmas Frenzy - getting ready


I don't like rushing things as much as possible and the best things my family and friends would appreciate are not super expensive gifts, but well thought of and well prepared gifts. So as early as November, I had been preparing some gifts and supplies already. It doesn't leave me so stressed coz the malls/bazaars are not yet so full and everything is much cheaper.

Before the first week of December ends, I make sure I already have my gift wrapping supplies.
  • Wrapping paper (buy in bulk in Divisoria, bargain and you can get good/glossy ones for less than P3.00)
  • Gift Boxes (recycle or buy from Divisoria also though most box stores sell by 50's or 100's)
  • Gift Bags (you can buy it or make your own from your wrapping paper)
  • Ribbons/Accents (scour Tabora St., Divisoria or small shops along Villalobos and Palance Sts. in Quiapo - the price difference in malls is quite staggering!)
  • Gift Tags - buy it or make it your own, even your kids can give u a hand and just print it our in quality boards.
If you're sending out cards and packages out of the country or to provinces, then do this as early as November. Check Philippine Postal Corp., for details and cutoffs.

If you need tips and ideas on gift tags and wrapping, visit kaboose, craftbits, craftideas.

I'll be posting more on this topic!







Post a Comment

0 Comments