Am I Depressed?

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. ~Lily Tomlin


I've mentioned on my previous post that I had my monthly migraine episode yesterday, which led me to drown again in paranoia..."am I depressed? too stressed? too anxious?". I was almost sure it was more than just "the blues" While I was wallowing in a bit of introspection, (lol while surfing the net!) I'm really getting weird now, oh well that's what I call the best therapy - net surfing, I saw this interactive tool designed to help people assess symptoms and find out if you are actually depressed...The tool is not for diagnosis, nonetheless, try it out and see for yourselves...

click here to check if you have depressive tendencies!

I took the test and it say that "you're unlikely to be clinically depressed" Hurray! So now, I'm thinking I am just stressed out. Know what made things better? - I watched Spongebob SquarePants with my daughter!

Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary letters along the way. ~Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I'd Like to Give to You

Post a Comment

0 Comments