Whew!

"No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit." - Hellen Keller
I'm getting this blogging fever and I've been twisting and turning around trying to think on what topic to write on. The truth is I'm not a very good writer so I've been putting off this blogging thing thinking that, well, readers will probably be bored to death with my random thoughts...

But then I've decided to throw caution to the winds and just make a go with this! I'll be writing about what I know most! Being a housewife! This will hold my rants and raves, observations, recommendations, tips/advices, comments and suggestions from my really nice and witty friends (as of writing, I'm still in the processes of "pleading with them" to share with me some tips and thoughts on being married). I'd like to feature diet tips , shopping/restaurant recommendations, saving and SPENDING TIPS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments