MyLot!

I've just discovered a great place to hang out. Check out the MyLot Community!...I'm guilty of spending a lot of my "precious moments" online :P, so since I've discovered this site, we'll I'm getting addicted. Website is easy to use, functional and a great way to kill time...

Do a lot of things with this site! Make your own profile, check out news, blogs tailored to your interests. What I really enjoy is that you can discuss anything and everything under the sun. You can join any discussion that interests you or start your own with no worries coz surely you'll find people with same interests as you. Organizing your discussions and interest is a breeze coz everything is tailored to your specific interests.

Meet new people and the best part is you get to earn while you participate in myLot! Its fun so try it and there's a lot to be gained :)







Post a Comment

0 Comments