Finds: Facial Wash for Sensitive Skin




I envy those people blessed with fuss-free skin. My skin is really sensitive, specially to soaps or facial washes with strong perfume. It gets itchy with red marks when I use some brand of soaps. It has actually been an ordeal just looking for the right facial wash to suite me, without leaving me with rashes, or making my skin as dry as a tree bark.

Lucky for me, my brother, who has the same problem as me, told me about CELETEQUE FACIAL WASH. It's glycerin based and fortified with Pro-Vitamin B5. It doesn't have scent (taking care of my problem with scents!), its hypoallergenic, and it doesn't leave my skin so dry. It's a really great cleansing basic and I'd recommend it for sensitive skin.

Try their Facial Moisturizer too. It's gel-like, no scent, water based and easily absorbed after application so no sticky after-feel.

What I love about it also is that is so reasonably priced! Just below P70.00 for the facial wash and a little over P100 for the moisturizer.






Post a Comment

0 Comments