Cleaning Outdoor Chair Cushions

Hi! It's been awhile since my last post. Not that I intended to abandon the blog, I was simply swamped with things to do and family. I have also been traveling so updating this site took  a backseat. So how's everything in the home front?



Well, after a couple of weeks traveling, I came back home to house in dire need of tidying up. Lol. So that means, the usual stuff was waiting for me. After the massive cleaning project, I turned my attention to our outdoor patio. It was a bit filthy. I wanted this to be clean and had been on the hunt for a nice wicker set where I could add in some outdoor chair cushions. It makes a nice color splash to the whole patio and of course, provides great comfort for loungers. So, I thought just perfect for weekend barbecues and for upcoming Christmas get together.

Once I had it though, I was stumped because the weather has turned cold and damp so here comes the mildew and dust attacking my outdoor cushions. And I had no idea what to do with it. The thing is I realized, outdoor cushions needs to be replaced every now and then. But for now, I needed to learn at least how to keep it clean.

I've been scouring the net for some tips and ideas on how to keep cushions clean and found this two articles from E-how to be really helpful - How to Clean Outdoor Patio Cushions and How to Clean Mildew Off of Outdoor Cushions. Check it out. It might be helpful if you are sharing my dilemma. 

While I'm at it (blabbing about my outdoor cushions hahaha), I've been browsing some sites online for some selection of outdoor furniture and fell headlong into love with this..The Amalfi Lounge Collection from Ballard Designs. See the photo above. It's gorgeous, right? But why so pricey? Hahaha I could only dream. 

Amalfi Loveseat Glider

Amalfi Cuddle Chair


I'm specially in love with the cuddle chair and loveseat glider..

Post a Comment

0 Comments