One of the storages spaces in our house that usually always ends up in really topsy turvy way is the linen closet. It's not only me who gets stuff from in there and specially when its the children who gets what they want from there, it ends up being all in disarray.
image credit: bhg.com
I'm pretty sure a lot of homemakers are in a similar predicament. So here's some practical and easy tips on keeping your linen closet organized.
- Use shelf dividers to easily segregate each group of items and to make sure also that things won't topple over. I find cabinets with removable dividers to be the best one to use for linen closets.
- Remove shaggy or raggedy towels from the closet, and recycle them. You can use them as rags and store it with cleaning supplies.
- Keep only a minimum number of towel sets for each person in the house and an extra set for any guests. This will keep your linen closet de-cluttered.
- Extra beddings, towels can be stored in plastic bins and placed under beds.
- Bins or stackable plastic organizers are also a great tool to use in storing beauty and health supplies.
- If you don't have a place to store it, then don't stock up too much.