Vision Glitches

vision test chart
I used to believe I would always have the perfect vision. Haha! Anyone could have eye problems yet I was really optimistic it'll never hit me and I would never get to the stage where I would need glasses or even multifocal contact lenses.

I used to think wearing glasses would make me hideous. But when you've got no option but to use something just to get rid of you vision glitches, well there really is no way out. The good thing nowadays is that glasses are so stylish and could be a terrific fashion accessory. If you're really not into wearing them, then there are scores of quality contact lenses you can choose from.

When my vision started to get a little testy for me, I had glasses prescibed and I was also contemplating getting contact lenses. I didn't push through with it though coz here in Phnom Penh it could really get dusty and that is a no-no for contact lenses.

My husband on the other hand, has always been wearing glasses ever since I could remember. It's even a long running joke between us that he was probably born with glasses. He has trouble seeing up close, a condition called Presbyopia and for someone who spends a lot of time reading, and on the computer we'll he really needs it. Aside from glasses there are really another option for others with similar condition like using multi-focal lenses to correct it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments